Tuesday, August 15, 2006

 

Independance Day

Well, today is a Korean national holiday. I'm pretty sure they're celbrating their soverignty from North Korea. I wonder if North Korea celebrates as well? My guess is they don't do too much celebrating, but whatever.

The weekend was good times. We went to see two national basketball games. USA destroyed lithuania, and Italy dominated South Korea. Italy looked really good, they'll probably be every competitive this year. USA looked dominating in pretty much every aspect, and surprisingly never got lazy, even with a big lead. The seats were ok, and we were 17 rows up from the floor. I think I'm just spoiled from all the sweet tickets I've gotten to the Raptors games.

I also wanted to share a picture one of my students drew. I'm not entirely sure, but I think it's of me:

I asked her if it was of me, and she just started laughing. Pretty awesome, she got the fangs just right. Then I was joking around and asked some of the students if it looked like me and they were all like 'noooooooo!'. So then one of the more shy students, Michelle, did her own take on me:

Hahha, I love it. It totally captures my essence!

Anyways, thats it for now - we finally got our couches, so I want to post some pics of the pad. Until then, maybe Tommy can post some pics up from the game and our nights out.

Comments:
It looks like you

Miron
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?